Private day trip to the Ourika Valley Trips 3 valley
Visit of a typical house
Discover Berber villages
explore the daily life of Berbers
Walk for the waterfalls
private car and air-conditioned
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Ourika Valley nestled in the Atlas Mountains. Located south of Marrakech.
A trip to the Ourika Valley is a great escape from the heat and noise of Marrakech. The first thirty minutes, drive you through, a flat, rather dull plane. The breathtaking view of the villages and Berber landscapes begin. There is a big Monday in the village souk roadside. Setti Fatma is the place to go.
We are amazed by the hard work undertaken by the Berber populations of the region who did not hesitate to hoist the materials necessary for the construction of small fixed houses on the mountainside or to work the terraces necessary for agriculture in a hostile environment. hill.
Ourika's atmosphere and unique decor is sure to impress!
Also, you will have an optional walk to see the beautiful waterfalls in the village of sti Fadma
You can have lunch at one of the local restaurants serving delicious cuisine, with views of the rivers.
Departure Point :Avenue Jamaa El Fna، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.