Private Day Trip to the Rila Mountain with Traditional Lunch
The tour starts at 9am with a pick up from your hotel. The traveling time to Borovets is about 1,5 hours. There, you can choose between different options, depending on your interests: walk in the resort, ski- doo, ski/ snowboard lesson, visit to the old royal residence or travel with the cabin lift to one of the highest spots in the mountain.
After that, you will continue to the town of Samokov where you will try a traditional Bulgarian lunch (3- course set menu). You can choose the menu to be based on chiken, pork, fish or vegetarian.
Finally, after the lunch, your guide will take you to the local museum where you will be able to learn about the history of the region and its famous art school.
The expected return in Sofia is at about 6pm.
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Private guide
- Lunch - 3- course lunch
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Museum entrance fee- 3 euro
- Lift ticket (optional)- 10 euro
- Ski doo (optional)- 80- 110 euro
- Ski/ snowboard rent equipment (optional)- 13- 18 euro
- Entry/Admission - Historical Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historical Museum, Prof. Vasil Zahariev str. 4, Samokov 2000 Bulgaria
You will be guided in the museum and learn about the rich history and culture of the region.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ address pick up at 9am- please indicate your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.