Private Day Trip to the Vitosha Mountain and Pancharevo Lake
This is a Private Tour so you will not be combined with other people besides those in your reservation- there will be a private car and a private driver- guide just for you.
The incredible nature of this place will capture you and make your visit unforgettable. You will have the chance to enjoy and explore Sofia from above by a special ride with a professional guide and enjoy the atmosphere of being in one of the mineral spots near Sofia.
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional live guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour
- Hiking tour
- Transportaton by an A/C car with free Wi Fi
- Vitosha mountain and Panchavero lake
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Vitosha cabin lift ticket- 7 euro- used only in the winter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, Aleksander Nevski Square, Sofia Bulgaria
The tour starts with a pick up from any location in Sofia.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pancharevo Lake, Pancharevo Village, Sofia Bulgaria
Around the lake, you can simply walk and enjoy the beautiful nature, away from the noise of the big city. There you can walk and submerge in the beautiful nature, an hour or so and you will be completely restored both physically and emotionally. Around the lake, there are hiking trails, several park areas with coffee shops and restaurants. What you may just opt for is a lunch at a restaurant overlooking the magnificent lake. All restaurants offer cozy atmosphere and delicious Bulgarian dishes – grilled meat, homemade potatoes, fresh salads, fried fish and cold beer.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vitosha Mountain, Sofia Bulgaria
In the afternoon you will head to Vitosha which is the first park in Bulgaria and on the Balkan Peninsula. The territory of the mountain includes Vitosha nature park that encompasses the best known and most frequently visited parts. The foothills of Vitosha shelter resort quarters of Sofia and Knyazhevo quarter which has mineral springs. There are so many paths from which you can choose to hike that are ever so pictures and unforgettable. Not only that, you will have the chance to see Sofia from above as well.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ address pick up at 10am. -please indicate it.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please dress appropriately for mountain conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.