Private Day Trip to Zaanse Schans, Volendam & Marken from Amsterdam
At the desired time, your English-speaking professional driver will pick you up from your accommodation in a private vehicle
After a 0.5-hour ride, you will reach Zaanse Schans. Taking small paths here will lead you to the bakery museum where the smell of fresh home-made bread floats in the air. Along the way, you will see authentic workshops where the clog- shoes with a thick wooden stole are made. Do not miss the cheese factory, pewter foundry, and the windmills.
Next is Volendam. Here are the best-known fishing villages in Holland. The village has a beautiful harbor with Dutch ships where you can take a boat trip to Marken. Take a picture wearing traditional Volendam clothes!
Finally, you will reach Marken. It was separated from the mainland by the storm in the 13th century.
Our drivers are not licensed to accompany you into the sights but are very knowledgeable of the places visited.
At the end of the ride, your friendly driver will drop you off at your accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- Free wifi on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Entry/Admission - Zaanse Schans
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Your Welcome driver will pick you up from your accommodation in Amsterdam at a convenient time of your choice.
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
Known for its collection of well-preserved historic windmills and houses Zaanse Schans is offering an authentic Dutch experience and workshops of Cheese and Clogs making.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Volendam, Volendam, North Holland Province
This old fishing village is famous for its splendid harbour, fishing trade, authentic Dutch character and traditional clothing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marken, Marken, North Holland Province
This picturesque little village was originally situated on an island, the inhabitants created artificial dwelling hills on which they build their houses.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Amsterdam. Please note that pick up from Amsterdam Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Amsterdam airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.