Private Day Trip Tour to Antwerp from Brussels with a local
You will enjoy the engaging museums and galleries, the emerging international food scene, hunting down street art and sculptures, alongside sipping some of Belgium’s finest beers in trendy bars and old-school cafés. Antwerp simply offers its ongoing conversation between its past port-side riches and new urban perspectives. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the begian culture and to fall in love with Antwerp even more.
per adult from
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket to and from Bruges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antwerp, Antwerp, Antwerp Province
You will visit the beautiful town of Antwerp which is one of the must visited places on earth.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Gare Centrale, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.