Private Day Trip Tour to Waterloo from Brussels with a local
Waterloo is known for the famous battle named after it. You will visit the site of the final defeat of Emperor Napoleon I, in 1815. South of town, overlooking the battlefield, the Lion’s Mound is an artificial hill topped by a cast-iron lion. It’s a great place for history buffs, for those of you who are not too keen on exploring the ins and outs of the historical fight, there are plenty of other things to see and do in and around Waterloo like Castles, Churches, Casinos, Panoramic views and many more. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you, you will not only do sightseeing but will experience local food and drinks for a wonderful time in the town. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the begian culture.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket to and from Bruges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waterloo, Waterloo, Walloon Brabant Province, Wallonia
Waterloo known as the site of the final defeat of Emperor Napoleon I, in 1815. South of town, overlooking the battlefield, the Lion’s Mound is an artificial hill topped by a cast-iron lion.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Gare Centrale, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.