Private Daylesford Tour
Enjoy a scenic drive from Melbourne to the Victorian spa country to embark on a day of galleries, fresh produce, lush farmland and stone farmhouse buildings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pause in the picturesque village of Trentham and enjoy morning tea at the famous Red Beard Bakery best known for its 100 year old Scotch oven which is still in use to this day. Departing Trentham travel through undulating farming country to Daylesford and Hepburn Springs.
World famous for 72 mineral springs, you have the option to enjoy some time at a local spa where you can unwind with a massage.
Alternatively tempt your taste buds with some wine tasting at one of the regions cool climate wineries, soak up the European heritage with a visit to Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm or visit the award winning Convent Gallery, located in a former girls’ school (1891) with picturesque gardens overlooking the township of Daylesford.
Then comes the real highlight. Enjoy and savour a delicious lunch at one of Australia’s best regional restaurants the award winning Lake House.
Afterwards, be taken by the natural beauty of the Macedon Ranges Regional Park and Hanging Rock, famous for the world renowned film ‘Picnic at Hanging Rock’. You will be filled with fond memories as you enjoy the leisurely and relaxing drive back to Melbourne.
Departure Point :Melbourne
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.