Private Daytime Helicopter Flight in Budapest
Experience the city, in a new and exciting way, with a half hour long unforgettable helicopter flight over the greatest monuments of the city. Witness the Royal Palace, the House of Parliament and the astonishing bridges of Budapest among many other wonderful sights, as you hover above them in a luxurious private helicopter.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Glass of Hungarian Sparkling wine
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Budaörs Airport, Budapest, Kőérberki út 36/A, 1112 Hungary
The tour starts from your hotel with a pickup. You will be transported to an airport in the outskirts of the city, where you will be greeted with a glass of Hungarian Sparkling wine. After getting to know your friendly pilot, you will board the 3-passenger helicopter and your tour will start toward the breathtaking sights of Budapest.
The helicopter will fly as low as possible, so you will have the opportunity to take a closer look of the St. Stephen’s Basilica, the Citadel monument, the Buda Castle and many other spectacular buildings and sights of Budapest from above. You can snap photos of the stunning UNESCO sights you will encounter from the chopper.
Be a part of a truly amazing experience and see Budapest in a whole new way. Your pilot will take a few rounds above the most amazing sights to make sure you won’t miss a thing. Your tour will conclude with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
Follow the path of the river dividing Budapest into its two part during your amazing flight!
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Have a look at the incredible Castle Hill with the Buda Castle, Fisherman's Bastion and Matthias church from the best possible angle.
Pass By: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Admire the beauty of Budapest's largest church from the bird's-eye view.
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
Admire the beauty of the biggest and one of the most beautiful buildings of Budapest from the sky.
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Fly over the oldest and most beautiful bridge of Budapest.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from centrally located hotels in Budapest.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.