Private DayTour to Hue Citadel, Royal King Tomb, Perfume River via Hai Van Pass
TOUR PROGRAM :Minimum :2 Person
– 8:00 a.m:Our Tour guide will pick you up at Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city.
Then drive via the Hai Van Pass. This is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam ,It also consider as a TOP GEAR SHOW in 2008 & stunning views.
Passing the end of Hai Van Pass and stop at Lap An Lagoon.You can stop here to see Oysster farms and Enjoy fresh Air
- 11:00: Arrive to Hue and visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence.
- 12:30:Authentic LUNCH in Hue
- 13:30:Visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue, Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. monks and followers.
- 14:30 :Take 30 minute boat trip on perfume River
– 15:30: Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
– 18:30:Return to your hotel (Flexible)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver & Strong AC
- Professional English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in Hue Imperial Palace & Khai Dinh King Tomb
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
- Entry/Admission - Lap An Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Perfume River
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
The UNESCO Heritage Site of Hue City in central Vietnam is a must-see destination. The eclectic and mesmerizing tombs and mausoleums of the last emperors of Vietnam reveal fascinating insights into the lives of the imperial families and their subjects.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, 530000 Vietnam
We begin this tour with a drive to the Hai Van Pass. This is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam and as our vehicle steadily climbs the steep winding roads of the mountain pass,It also consider as a TOP GEAR SHOW in 2008, you will have a chance to see the most dramatic stunning views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lap An Lagoon, Nguyen Van Street, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
Passing the end of Hai Van Pass and stop at Lap An Lagoon. It is a brackish water area with surface of over 800ha in the west of Lang Co Bay, You can stop here to see Oysster farms and Enjoy fresh Air
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road Huong Long Village, Hue 532761 Vietnam
Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk who in 1963 drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Perfume River, Hue Vietnam
Symbol of Hue City
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Khai Dinh Tomb. There are seven significant imperial tombs along the Perfume River and surrounding countryside but this tomb is unique as it is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. It is a Mxiture of Chinese & french style with Mozaic Technique.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.