Private Daytrip to Bled and Ljubljana
Pick up in the morning in your accommodation, nice drive to first stop Lake Bled, then to Ljubljana, Capital od Slovenia. Free time for exploring. Afternoon pick up and drive back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- 07:00 Pick up at you accommodation
07:00 - 10:00 Drive to Lake Bled
10:00 - 13:00 Drop of at Lake Bled and free time for exploring the lake
13:00 - 14:00 Drive from Lake Bled to Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia.
14:00 - 17:00 Free time to explore Ljubljana
17:00 - 19:00 Drive from Ljubljana to your accomodattion
This Alpine lake with the only island in Slovenia has been a world-renowned paradise for centuries, impressing visitors with its natural beauty, wealth of legend, and special powers to restore well-being. Look out at the lake from a castle on a cliff and visit the island on a traditional “pletna” boat.
Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia, has a population of about 287.000 and ranks as one of the smaller European capitals. Thanks to more than 50,000 university students, this city with a history of several thousand years and an average population age of 41 years has an incredibly youthful feel. Harmonious coexistence of tradition and contemporaneity can be seen on many levels, from the city's diverse cultural production and creative society to its culinary art. Ljubljana lies halfway between Vienna and Venice, at the crossroads of different cultures, geographical regions, and historical developments. Its location within a convenient two-hour flight from almost all major European airports makes it an easily accessible destination.
Departure Point :Kvarner Bay - Rijeka, Opatija Riviera, Crikvenica Riviera, Krk Island
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.