Private Deep Sea Fishing Trip in Dubai
Dubai is entirely a coast line city and fishing has been a major part of the heritage of the country. In modern times, this global tradition thrives very strongly in Dubai and the UAE more generally and sport fishing is a popular activity here. Fishing is a perfect mix of a meditative state interjected with flashes of adrenalin dumps that makes it a perfect way to relax from the busy lives that most of us lead.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer to & From Hotel or Residence (optional)
- All Fishing Equipment
- Sea Sickness Tablets
- Soft Drinks & Water
What's excluded :
- Food is not included in the trip
- Cooking the catch is not included
- Cleaning/Gutting the Catch is not included
- Timing & Transfers
We have two fishing trips daily an afternoon one that departs at 2.00pm and a morning one that departs at 6.00am.
You will be picked up from your hotel 30 minutes prior to departure.
Once all guests (max. 6) are onboard we will make our way to the fishing spots which are approximately 16-19 miles off shore.
Upon arriving at a few very well researched and tested GPS coordinates we will start with trolling with the goal of trying to catch bigger fish.
Depending on the wishes of the client we will troll for about 1 to 1.5 hours.
Next, we will move to another location that is perfect for bottom fishing and drop anchor, switch fishing rods from trolling ones to bottom fishing rods and pursue a different kind of fish, smallers ones.
What You Can Catch?
For the trolling part: (in order of likelihood)
• King Fish
• Blue Fin Tuna
With bottom fishing: (in order of likelihood)
• Sherri (Emperor Bream)
• Sultan Ibrahim (Goat Fish aka Red Mullet)
• Hamour (local grouper)
• Jas & Mackarel
What To Bring?
• Passport or Emirates (MANDATORY)
• Sun block
• Long Sleeve T Shirts
• Warm Clothing in Winter Months
• Some snacks
• Swimming Trunks if you wish to take a dip
Departure Point :Pick up from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Important note: Please make sure to bring your passports or Emirates ID for Residents. Will be checked by sea guards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.