Private DeepWine Chianti from Florence
Private DeepWine Chianti.
Enjoy an unforgettable day trip in the Chianti Region.Two wineries with cellar tours, wine tasting, olive oil tasting, tipycal tuscan snacks and amazin atmosfere! With its intimate setting, every guest feels like an extended family member at these small family-owned wineries. You will learn everything you need to know about their history of wine-making from their knowledgeable staff.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour (8 people max) 6 people max with Covid 19 Restrictions
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Bottled water
- Prosecco wine Bottle on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit, olive oil and wine tasting in the wineries cost Euro 30,00 per person to pay directly onsite.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Michele a Torri, San Michele a Torri, Tuscany
This is a real find for real wine lovers. This tour is composed of 2 stops. First winery kKnown for its simplicity, organic, genuine ingredients, and delicious wines. The first winery you'll visit is known among local italians to have high quality Chianti wines, many italians even buy their wines fresh from this estate. An amazing farm with a breathtaking view of the Tuscan countryside.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: San Donato in Poggio, San Donato in Poggio, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, Barberino Tavarnellle, Tuscany
Have a tour around the cellar, taste some amazing olive oil and learn about the history of the second winery we will visit. Sit back and relax with a glass of wine in your hand, and taste some typical Tuscan snacks. After having visited the second winery you will get back to Florence with a whole nother level of knowledge about the Chianti region and its famous wines.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Boccaccio, Via della Scala, 59, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Our cars are sanitized with specif products and sterilized by ozone saturation before each tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.