Private Delhi Tour Including New Delhi and Old Delhi
Delhi, the capital of India, is situated in northern India and stands on the west bank of Yamuna River bounded by Uttar Pardesh and on the north, west and south by Haryana. Renowned for its rich history, culture and architecture, the City attracts many visitors both local and foreign annually. The city has its historical importance for the fact that it has been the home to Mugal Empire. There are some beautiful attractions to visit : Jama Masjid, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Raj Ghat, Parliament House, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Local Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Any Entrance fees of Monuments
- Driver and Guide Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Old Delhi:- Mughal Emperor Shahjahan founded Old Delhi in 1639 which was formerly known as Shahjahanabad. Till the end of the Mughal dynasty, it remained the capital of the Mughals.
09:00 Am - Pickup From Hotel/Airport - Old Delhi Sightseeing Our Driver will pick up you at Delhi Hotel / Airport and Old Delhi Sightseeing Will Start From some Popular Places Like Jama Masjid, Red Fort(photo stop), Raj Ghat, and with Some Local Bazars like Chandni Chowk, etc.,
After visiting and exploring the Old Delhi, Now drive to the New Delhi.
01:00 PM - Lunch own expense.
New Delhi:- The remarkable Indian Capital was architecturally designed by the British architect Edwin Lutenist and was named after him. It has a pleasant contrast to the twisted streets of Old Delhi, Enriched with history and culture.
02:00 PM - New Delhi Sightseeing After completed the Sightseeing of Old Delhi, Now you'll Visit the New Delhi which includes the list of Attractions like :
India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Parliament House, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar,.
06:00 PM - Transfer to Hotel/Airport After completed the Sightseeing of Old & New Delhi, Our Chauffeur will transfer you to the Hotel/Airport.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.