Private Deluxe Grand Canyon South Rim Day Tour
Take in unforgettable views of classic southwestern landscapes. Explore the Grand Canyon South Rim in this incredible private tour from Phoenix that covers the deepest and widest parts of the Grand Canyon National Park. This day tour of the South Rim spends approximately three hours in Grand Canyon National Park and some time on Route 66.
Enjoy an amazing day exploring the incredible Grand Canyon National Park on this tour across the spectacular Arizona desert to see one of this nation's great natural wonders, you get an up-close look at the region's iconic sights. After you meet your guide and hit the road, make your first stop at Williams with a chance to check out the infamous Route 66. Once you arrive at the canyon's South Rim, enjoy about 3 hours to walk the rim, shop, capture some photos, and relax with the best seat in the house. Guests have time to check out the Native American Hopi House, Yavapai Lodge, and the Geology Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pickup and dropoff
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Route 66
After departing the Phoenix metro area, our tour travels through the expansive Sonoran Desert filled with the native saguaro cactus. The scenery begins to change as we increase in elevation and views of the cactus fade into pine trees. As we continue further into Northern Arizona, we will travel the outskirts of the Route 66 town of Flagstaff and from the highway, see the San Francisco Peaks among the seemingly endless Ponderosa Pine Forest, the largest contiguous forest of ponderosa pines in the world.
Stop At: Williams Depot, 233 N Grand Canyon Blvd, Williams, AZ 86046-2563
Williams will be our first stop along the tour for a chance to experience Route 66, the iconic American highway steeped in rich tradition. While in Williams, guests will have the opportunity to “get their kicks on Route 66” with walks along the original route, explore the local shops and capture souvenir photos highlighting a bygone era in classic American history. Also known as the Will Rodgers Highway, Route 66 is the most recognizable road in the United States and stretched 2,448 miles from Chicago to California upon completion.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
You’ll experience about three hours within the National Park marveling at the beauty that is the Grand Canyon. Don’t forget to visit the historic El Tovar Lodge and Hopi House in Grand Canyon Village. While at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park, you will have opportunities to walk the rim, shop, capture an unlimited number of photographs, or enjoy your lunch and relax with the best seat in the house.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Phoenix, AZ, USA
2: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: if your hotel is not on the hotel list, please contact the supplier directly. If your hotel is not a pre-approved pick-up location, the supplier will determine a location you can meet to be picked up for your excursion. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Mini Coach Option 11/11/2020 - 12/1/2021
Private SUV Option 8/26/2019 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Fold up wheelchairs/strollers are permitted
- No glass in vehicle allowed
- Service animals require proper documentation
- Closed toed shoes and seasonal clothing are reccomended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.