Private Denali Photo Walk
Our tour is designed to benefit all skill levels with any type of camera (smart-phones welcome). No matter what gear you have, our guides will be able to help you progress as photographer. Professional tripods and filters are provided. Digital cameras with long zoom lens are available to rent, and guests keep the memory card. Guides will take guests to the best locations given the current weather conditions, light, and wildlife activity. Safety and quality of experience are our top priorities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tripods and filters are provided. Digital cameras with long zoom lens are available to rent, and guests keep the memory card.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Water and snacks will not be provided. Please bring your own.
We have selected the most scenic portions of the front-country trails in Denali National Park for you to enjoy the beauty of interior Alaska and develop your photography.
This private, guided excursion offers one-on-one attention and is perfect for those who like to move and immerse themselves in the landscape as you capture beautiful images that will last a lifetime. We will move at your pace and pause in serene locations to focus on specific techniques such as capturing long-exposures over running creeks and reflection ponds.
This tour is private for you and your household members! On the trail, social distancing will be practiced at all times and everyone will wear masks. For groups with 7 to 10 people, we will provide 2 guides. This is a great option for groups with mixed interests because the second guide will focus on natural history, plants, and wildlife information while the photographers take pictures.
• Denali National Park and Preserve, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Departure Point :224.1 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/15/2021 - 9/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.