Private Departure Transfer - Intercontinental Resort Natadola Bay to Nadi Airport
Prearrange a convenient and reliable private transfer with a professional driver and avoid the hassle of finding a local taxi. End your vacation by taking a private transfer that picks you up from the lobby of your hotel and takes you directly to the airport. Private transfer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Private Departure Transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Travel from Intercontinental Resort to Nadi International Airport (NAN) in comfort with a private fully air conditioned transfer service.
Your private airport transfer provides a worry-free way to end your vacation in Fiji. This convenient and reliable door-to-door transportation picks you up from your hotel to take you directly to the airport and is available 24 hours, seven days a week.
Your transfer from the Intercontinental Resort will be confirmed within 12 - 24 hours and you will be provided with a voucher to present to the driver. You must call the supplier 24 to 48 hours prior to your transfer, to reconfirm exact pick up times and places.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up from the hotel lobby and be ready 5 minutes prior to your pickup time. Please reconfirm your pickup time 1 day before your departure.
Return Detail :Nadi Airport, Nadi, Fiji
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.