Private Dereszla Wines Tasting and Local Tapas in Tokaj
With guidance of our host you will experience, in this 2 hour tour, the cradle of Tokaj wines, learn more about volcanic soil then taste the dry and botrytised wines accompanied by great flavors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Smoked mangalica ham, artisan cheese, chocolate bonbon
- 8 Dereszla Wines Tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- During a cellar visit and wine tasting at the estate you will take a look into the life of the superb Chateau Dereszla wine estate in Tokaj-Hegyalja. You will not only find out more about the wine-making techniques and the stages of processing, but take part on a great tasting session of 8 superb Dereszla wines like a journey starting from Tokaj Dry and finish with 20 years old sweet Furmint Reserve accompanied by local deli.
• Local tapas - Smoked mangalica ham, artisan cheese, chocolate bonbon
Departure Point :Vinoteka and Cellar-labyrint, Bodrogkeresztúr, Felső u. 2, 3916 Hungary
Departure Time :6/16/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.