Private Desert Safari Dubai with BBQ Dinner
Indulge in all things delicious on the Dubai desert on this 6-hour private desert excursion. With a private pick up from your hotel start drive deep into the desert, hop on a camel for a unique perspective on the place. Do some off-road dune bashing and then settle in to the desert camp for a delicious barbecue feast that includes unlimited soft drinks. While eating enjoy an entertaining Tandoora show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Jeep Desert Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dune Bashing & Desert Drive
- Camel riding, Henna painting, Falcon show
- Belly dance
- Tandoora show
- Buffet BBQ dinner
- Entry/Admission - Daytur Dubai
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (Available to purchase in desert camp)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daytur Dubai, Churchill Tower Business Bay Deira, Dubai United Arab Emirates
After getting picked up at your hotel in Dubai, head out to the desert to begin this 6-hour private desert safari tour. Ride around in a a comfortable car and feel the freedom of the vast desert. A stop in the middle of the red dunes desert of Dubai, Get a professional photo taken of yourself to remember this exciting evening.
Get a sense of adventure by doing some off-road dune bashing, as your vehicle cruises through the hills and dunes of sand in the desert. Feel free to get out of the car to do some sandboarding.
After arriving at the camp, be prepared for an exciting and lavish Arabic welcome. A number of activities to enjoy like camel riding experiences, henna painting, Arabic dress photo or buy souvenirs. Feast on delicious barbecue and sip soft drinks, while watching a traditional belly dance performance. When the Tandoora show is over, hop back in the air-conditioned vehicle for the ride back to your hotel.
Dinner Sample Menu:
First course: Falafel, Shawarma (spit-roast meat wraps)
Mezze and salads: Arabic hummus, Moutabel (Spicey eggplant dip), Tabbouleh (cracked wheat salad with parsley, mint, tomatoes and lemon juice), Fatouch (toasted pitta bread salad, Cabbage salad
BBQ and main course: Shish tawook (marinated grilled chicken kebabs), chicken tikka Meat Kebabs, vegetable curry, Dal curry, Arabic breads, Vegetable of the day, White rice,
Desserts: Assorted fresh fruits, Tea, coffee and Arabic coffee
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women & heart conditions
- Please note during Ramadan period 2019 (4 May 19 until 5 June 19) there will be no entertainment show e.g belly dance, tanoora show in desert camp. also no alcohol serving applicable during Ramadan period.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.