Private Dharavi Slum Tour With Local Lunch In Mumbai
our Guide will Take you deep inside the Slum so you can see the real life of slum, our guide for Slum Tours they are the local inside the slum with professional English speaking. We also do some local Activities inside the Slum that you can enjoy with locals something like Pottery etc. We will take you inside the Alleys of Slum where you can see how peoples walk on narrow alleys. to get the Best Experience of Slum book with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dharavi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dharavi, Mumbai India
Asia's largest slum, Dharavi, lies on prime property right in the middle of India's financial capital, Mumbai (Bombay). It is home to more than a million people. Many are second-generation residents, whose parents moved in years ago. In a city where house rents are among the highest in the world, Dharavi provides a cheap and affordable option to those who move to Mumbai to earn their living. Daily wages here can be as low as 185 rupees ($4/£2.20) per day. As Dharavi is located between Mumbai's two main suburban rail lines, most people find it convenient for work.
Dharavi also has a large number of thriving small-scale industries that produce embroidered garments, export quality leather goods, pottery, plastic and many more. Most of these products are made in tiny manufacturing units spread across the slum and are sold in domestic as well as international markets. The annual turnover of business here is estimated to be more than $650m (£350m) a year.
The state government has plans to redevelop Dharavi and transform it into a modern township, complete with proper housing and shopping complexes, hospitals and schools.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will meet you at Green gate with your name on Pla Card.you will get the Shuttle bus from your Ship to green gate Ports
- Alexandra Dock (Green Gate)
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.