Private Dharavi Slum+Pottery activitie+Local House visit+Food In Slum
A trip to a different country is usually done with the motive of enjoying new culture, new food, new people, new places; but apart from the touristy places every city, state or country has some local areas which are usually frowned upon by the people but they hold some wow! factor within them which is beyond our imagination.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dharavi, Dharavi, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Dharavi is a similar place in Mumbai which is locally underappreciated and usually frowned upon because of being a slum. But this is not a usual slum, this is a city in itself with a population of over 1 million, more than 7 schools, over 1500 single room factories, public and private hospitals, playgrounds, theatres, etc all congregated in an area of nearly 2.7 sqkms.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Green Gate, Shoorji Vallabhdas Rd, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.