Private Dingle and Slea Head
This Private Tour is offered by a local guide . Your guide will share many sites along this great route “The Wild Atlantic Way”.
Dingle Peninsula located in the south west coast of Ireland was once cited by The National Geographic as “the most beautiful place on earth”.
The Dingle Peninsula, with its many picturesque views of hills, mountains, cliffs and sandy beaches and Dingle Harbour home to Fungie the Dingle dolphin. Dingle a vibrant fishing port in the heart of the Peninsula and is known for its colourful variety of shops and cosy pubs, restaurants. Dingle is a Gaeltacht or Irish-speaking area, one of the few rural places in Ireland where our ancient language is still spoken.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slea Head Drive, Ireland
The tour takes you along the Wild Atlantic Way
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up arranged prior to tour .Airports
- Kerry County Airport, Ireland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.