Private Dining: Home-Style Umbrian Dinner in Perugia
Enjoy a delicious dinner of regional specialties from Umbria in a welcoming, friendly home. Learn the history of Umbrian culture and heritage over a delicious meal in a family setting.
• Feast on 3 appetizers, a pasta or risotto dish, a main course with a cooked vegetable and dessert, all made with seasonal ingredients
• A selection of local wines is included
• In Perugia, the beautiful capital city of Umbria
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine, Spirits)
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- About your host, Nonie: "I left New York in the '70s for an adventure and to study Italian at the University for Foreigners in Perugia because half of my heritage is Italian. Here I am, still loving the county and culture. During my studies, I met my husband and we started a family here."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• 3 appetizers
• A pasta or risotto dish
• A main course with cooked vegetables
Departure Point :Via del Persico, 06121 Perugia PG, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations. Learn more about our guidelines: https://intercom.help/eatwith/en/articles/4055547-eatwith-health-and-safety-guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.