Private Dining: Modern Italian dinner near the Vatican
Join Chef Debora, for a culinary journey and wine pairing, through the different regions of Italy. Take a seat at her table and enjoy a refined 4-course menu prepared with fresh ingredients purchased at the farmers' market!
• 4-course menu with the chef's high-end touch -it may vary according to ingredients availability and seasonality
• Wine pairing is included
• 10 minutes walking from the Vatican and 5 min from the metro station
• Dining experience for up to 12 guests
• Debora won TripAdvisor certificate of excellence
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine, Digestif)
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- "Your host, Debora: "Crossing the various Italian regions, pasta shapes, condiments, cheeses, wine, bread, extra virgin olive oil... everything changes! In my house / kitchen, guests discover the true contemporary Italian flavors. In my menus you will find a mix of Tuscan, Roman, Genoese and Sicilian recipes, because I love to combine tradition and innovation, giving to traditional dishes a twist of modernity and lightness!"
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Choose between - Crumble Siciliano
Pappa al pomodoro
Tuna Tartare with celery and red onions
• Choose between - Ravioli Cacio e Pepe
Trofie with a citrus fruit Pesto
Swordfish terrine with Zucchini and broccoli
Puttanesca chicken rolls
• Choose between - Pistachio mousse w choco or strawberry
Lemon cream w strawberry or red fruits
Ice cream w strawberry and pistachio
Chestnut cream w meringues choco
Departure Point :Via Mario Savini, 00136 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.