Private Dinner Cruise in Aruba
Join us for our three- hour sit down dinner sail where you will have the best seat for Aruba's sunset.
Step on board, enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and be seated on your table. Once we set sail you can enjoy other areas of the catamaran as well like the front deck, railing or build in benches.
While you watch the sunset, enjoy a refreshing drink and look back at the shoreline as Aruba begins to light up for the evening, and enjoy the cool sea breeze on the deck.
When you’re ready to eat, head to the dinner buffet where you have three courses of items to choose from, including Caribbean-inspired salads and mains plus a dessert buffet.
Your cruise ends when you return to Palm Beach, just in time to continue your evening out in paradise.
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aruba, Aruba
Enjoy stunning views of Aruba's coastline by sunset as your captain heads to Boca Catalina where dinner will be served
Stop At: Boca Cataavlina, L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
Captain will dock in shallow bay where dinner will be served
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Piet's Pier Bar, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 85, Noord, Aruba
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.