Private Dive for 2 in Lahaina
Whether you are certified divers or beginner divers make your Maui scuba diving experience special and memorable with our Private Dive for 2 in Lahaina. This activity includes one scuba dive for two people. Your private PADI instructor will focus on your needs and tailor your dive to your comfort and experience levels. This experience is perfect for brand new divers who are looking for that extra level of attention, or for experienced divers looking to escape the crowds. You will use excellent dive equipment, move at your own pace, and receive the added benefit of undivided attention from your guide. Enjoy a boutique dive experience, free from crowded tours, in your own private group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Snacks - Light snacks to enjoy after your scuba dive
- Private Scuba Instructor/ Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - We encourage every guest bring their own reusable water bottle to help reduce plastic waste
Your instructor will greet you at the dive site with the appropriate paperwork. If you are new to scuba diving, you must fill out a medical form and be able to answer "No" to each of the questions. Contact Banyan Tree Divers for a copy of this form if you would like to review it ahead of time. Certified divers will sign a PADI liability release.
After your dive safety briefing, you will don your equipment and head to the ocean. New divers will enjoy a short skill practice in shallow water to get comfortable with the breathing and use of dive equipment before continuing for an exciting dive. Are you celebrating a wedding proposal or a honeymoon? Let Banyan Tree Divers plan a unique dive for you to commemorate the occasion.
You must wait at least 12 hours after diving before flying or ascending to Haleakala. Do not plan to go to an altitude above 1,000 feet on the same day you dive.
• Kahekili Beach Park, 65 Kai Ala Dr, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-9420
Departure Point :65 Kai Ala Dr, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to participate is 10 years old
- After diving you must wait 18 hours to fly or visit the summit of Haleakala
- Basic swimming ability is recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- While scuba diving involves minimal physical contact with guests, your immediate safety is our first priority. Thus, we are unable to promise consistent social distancing during your dive experience. All gear is sanitized before and after use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.