Private Dog Sledding Adventure in Alaska
Our champion sled dog kennel is family-owned and operated in Willow, Alaska, the mushing capital of the world! Let us introduce you to our team of Iditarod dogs, experience a traditional Alaskan sled ride, and learn about our unique dog-driven lifestyle. We welcome you to our home, a humanitarian-winning kennel with the fastest distance-racing dogs in the country!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dog Sled Ride
What's excluded :
Take an authentic Alaskan sled ride with a team of Iditarod dogs, driven by an experienced musher. Meet the huskies, help harness the team and enjoy breathtaking views of Denali from our private trails!
• Denali National Park and Preserve, AK
Departure Point :18408 W Reynolds Rd, Wasilla, AK 99654, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.