Private door-to-door transfer from Krakow to Budapest
Our English speaking driver will take a very good care of you during entire journey. Our drivers are very friendly, courteous and very experienced. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, air-conditioned and safe. We will provide Door-to-door transportation with experienced, insured and fully licensed transportation company. Free lunch break enroute and free stop at the Vlkolinec village on the way is included (not available in the winter). For a small fee we can include other additional sighseeing stops.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/apartment pick up/drop off
- Private transportation just for your group by comfortable,air-conditioned car or minivan
- Lunch stop in a scenic restaurant en route (up to 30 minutes)
- Bottled water - Two 0,5 l bottles per person
- Stop for de tour in Vlkolinec (45 min), not available in winter, entry tickets paid extra €2 p.p.
- Courteous, experienced and excellent English speaking driver
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
What's excluded :
- Lunch / other food
- If you seek a convenient door-to-door transfer between Krakow and Budapest we are at your service. The direct transfer takes about 6 hours, which may turn out more convenient than taking a flight, as you will avoid airport transfers and boarding.
Our driver will take a scenic route across a diverse landscape of Slovakia.
You will admire its mountainous northern regions. Our English speaking driver will keep you engaged in a chat and will recommend a scenic restaurant serving local specialities to stop for lunch on the way. Optionally you can turn your shuttle service into a sightseeing trip by stopping at some other attractions located along the route: you will be offerred a sightseeing stop in Vlkolinec to explore the beauty of ancient settlement with log houses hidden among the hills. This extension does not have to be booked in advance. Also we do not charge extra for this stop, however the entry ticket is 2 Euro per person (cash only).
You can also choose some other de-tours: medieval fortress Orava Castle, historic town of Banská Štiavnica filled with Renaissance palaces or the Zakopane Town at the foot of the Tatra Mountains. Place your booking and contact us if you wish to upgrade your travel itinerary.
Departure Point :
We pick up and drop off from/at all drivable locations in Krakow and Budapest. If the location is within the pedestrian zone, we park our vehicle at the nearest possible spot and escort you to/from your accommodation
AirportsJ. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
OtherDworzec Kolejowy Kraków Główny PKP, 30-001 Kraków, Poland - We pick up directly from all accommodations in the city
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Extra Stop in Zakopane 6/4/2020 - 2/7/2022
Extra stop in Banska Stiavnica 6/4/2020 - 2/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Private door-to-door transfer from Krakow to Budapest 6/21/2020 - 2/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Budapest, Hungary - We drop off directly in front of your destination hotel/apartments always making double sure you are at the correct spot
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- For your safety and better comfort - we provide the vehicle with a plastic shield separating driver from the passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.