Private door-to-door transfer from Krakow to Prague
Our English speaking driver will take a very good care of you during entire journey. Our drivers are very friendly, courteous and very experienced. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, airconditioned and safe. Door-to-door transportation in a good time with experienced, insured and fully licensed transportation company. Free lunch break enroute and free stop at the Vlkolinec village on the way is included (not available in the winter). For a small fee we can include some additional sighseeing stops.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking, friendly, courteous and experienced driver
- Hotel/apartment pick up/drop off
- Lunch stop in a restaurant en route (up to 30 minutes)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Two 0,5 l bottles per person
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch / other food
- If you seek a convenient door-to-door transfer between Krakow and Prague we are at your service. The direct transfer takes about 6 hours, which may turn out more convenient than taking a flight, as you will avoid airport transfers and boarding.
The route is in 90% on highways.
Our English speaking driver will keep you engaged in a chat and will recommend a scenic restaurant serving local specialities to stop for lunch on the way. Optionally you can turn your shuttle service into a sightseeing trip by stopping at some attractions located along the route, which can be the Auschwitz Birkenau Former Nazi Concentration Camp, Klodzko Town or Wroclaw City. These extensions has to be booked in advance. Please place your booking and contact us if you wish to upgrade your travel itinerary.
Departure Point :
We pick up and drop off from/at all drivable locations inKrakow. If the location is within the pedestrian zone, we park our vehicle at the nearest possible spot and escort you to/from your accommodation.
AirportsJohn Paul II Kraków-Balice International Airport, Kapitana Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, 32-083 Balice, Poland
OtherDworzec Kolejowy Kraków Główny PKP, 30-001 Kraków, Poland - We pick up directly from all accommodations in the city
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private door-to-door transfer 6/21/2020 - 2/2/2022
Olomouc - The Unguided Tour 6/17/2020 - 2/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Brno - The Unguided Tour 6/17/2020 - 2/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Auschwitz tour stop 6/17/2020 - 2/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Prague, Czechia - We drop off directly in front of your destination hotel/apartments always making double sure you are at the correct spot
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For your safety and better comfort - we provide the vehicle with a plastic shield separating driver from the passengers. Please request the shield when you book the service with us or soon after you book by contacting us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.