Private Driving Tour of San Juan Highlights
Enjoy a personal and private introduction to the City of San Juan, the second-oldest European-founded settlement in the Americas and the oldest under US jurisdiction on this 2.5-hour sightseeing tour. Climb aboard a comfortable black vehicle and explore the highlights of the city. See Old San Juan's Historic District from a visit to historical landmark El Convento Hotel, to admiring the beauty of the National Parks El Morro and San Cristobal plus drive by iconic locations like the Capitol Building, the Financial District, Santurce, the modern Condado and Isla Verde up to the cultural Piñones area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional Local Certified Tour Guide
- Pickup and drop-off at Hotel/port and selected areas of San Juan
- Private tour
- Transportation in black vehicle
- Car seat or booster seat (must be requested upon booking or confirming reservation)
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Additional passengers fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
Experience the must-see highlights of San Juan on this guided, sightseeing driving tour. Ride in style thru the Old City neighborhood and see historical landmarks such as San Cristobal, El Morro Fort, El Convento, Plaza del Quinto Centenario, San Juan Bautista Cathedral among others. Stop for a photo with your favorite president at the world-famous Presidential Boardwalk, or a run up the Steps at the Capital Building.
You will also visit Hato Rey's Financial District, the Convention Center area, Santurce Market Place, among others and culminate the tour at cultural Piñones.
These are the Districts of San Juan you will visit. Stops may vary based on your preferences or time and day of the week.
• Old San Juan - the historical part of the city, home to most historic attractions, galleries and museums. This is where the tour begins and you can spend a reasonable amount of time in order to take in its charm.
• International Convention Center District - home of the new Convention Center, which includes a fountain that plays traditional Puerto Rican music and Occidental classical music, an outdoor café, and the Convention Hotel & Casino. In the near-future will also include more restaurant options, shopping centers, nightlife among other forms of entertainment.
• Hato Rey - the business center, hosting the main banks, Hiram Bithorn Stadium, Roberto Clemente Coliseum, Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, and Plaza las Americas, the largest shopping center in the Caribbean.
• Santurce - a historical part of Puerto Rico and the cultural capital, a trendy place to hang among locals. Has two art museums, a performing arts center, small theaters around the neighborhood and the popular Marketplace.
• Miramar - a residential area near El Condado, known for expensive and historical houses.
• El Condado - this upscale residential neighborhood is also the beach resort part of the city and has many hotels and restaurants along its main thoroughfare, Ashford Ave.
• Isla Verde - located actually in the adjacent municipality of Carolina, within the larger metro area. It is closest to the international airport and has nice beaches, hotels and parks.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
- Panamerican Pier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Car seat or booster seats are available free of cost, must advise at moment of booking
- If pickup is at the pier, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: cruise name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, cell phone number or email
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Wheelchair friendly/accessible - if assistance is required, the passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.