PRIVATE Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride, Sand boarding & Shows
Desert safari is one exciting activity you should add to your bucket list if you’re looking for real adventure. Depart in the afternoon with your PRIVATE 4x4 Landcruiser for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive. The tour continues with other activities at the campsite such as a camel ride.
Even more exciting things you shouldn’t miss are photographs in local costume, Henna painting, the Arabic Shisha (Bubble Hubble). A souvenir shop is also available where you can buy sample items made from the desert. A sumptuous BBQ dinner and Arabic dishes will be served, accompanied by authentic Arabic music to spice up your night. The evening entertainment will then begin with a graceful Belly Dancer and a superb Tanoura Dance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up directly from your Hotel / Residence ( Dubai Hotels
- Professional Safari driver - English speaking
- Transportation by PRIVATE 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- Dune Bashing and Sand boarding
- Sunset Photo stop (not always guaranteed)
- Welcome snack, Arabic coffee, dates, and tea
- Camel Riding ( short but can be repeated )
- Henna painting, seeisha & Traditional Arabic costume photography
- Belly dance show, Tanura Dance Show and Fire Show
- Dinner buffet with BBQ - Vegetarian & non-vegetarian option
- Bottled water in the car
What's excluded :
- Alcohol ( available with extra charges )
- Dune Buggy ( available with extra charges )
- Quad Bikes ( available with extra charges ). Advance booking recommended
- Falconry ( available with extra charges )
- Souvenirs ( available with extra charges )
- Depart in the afternoon with your PRIVATE 4x4 Landcruiser for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert.
Beat the heat of the desert and enjoy the best desert safari in Dubai with us, You will be picked up straight from your door-step ( Hotel and or Apts. ) then take an approximate 50 minutes drive to the meeting point. You can enjoy Quad biking with our powerful quad bikes during this brief stop which can be book in advance through an upgrade. The tour proceeds followed by a thrilling dune bashing trip. Other activities includes adventurous dune bashing. Never miss the sand boarding opportunity on big golden dunes of Desert Safari Dubai before driving off to the camp where other program awaits. A short yet enjoy camel rides with the wonderful sunset views for perfect photos which will take place. The the henna tattoo, photograph of local costume and shesha. But above all, relax and enjoy the entertainment show such as belly dancing, tanura dance & the much loved fire show. In between, the BBQ buffet dinner which is available for both vegetarian and non - vegetarian will be served.
• Desert Safari Dubai, M-04 Burj Nahar Building Al Muteena - ديرة - دبي - United Arab Emirates
• 7 Star Dubai Tours Morning Safari,Evening Safari.SunRise Views,Abu Dhabi Red Dunes and Ferrari World Tours, Sheikh Zaid Road Dera Dubai, Dubai 00971 United Arab Emirates
• Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
• Falafel / Shawarma - Sandwich wrap
• Course - Potatoes, pasta, lentil, mix vegetable,plain and biriyani rice
• BBQ - shish tawook, kebbab, chicken grilled
• Salads - Hummus, muttabel, tabouleh, fattoush, Arabic Bread
• Fruits - Apple, orange, Um Mali
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Approximate Pick up timings :Winter (Nov – Feb) : 2.15 pm to 2.45 pmSummer (Mar – Oct) : 2.45 pm to 3.30 pmSummer Season pickup times may be adjusted a little later to 4 pm. we will confirm the exact time of your pickup depending on your hotel locations on the tour day.Ports
- Port Rashid
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code : Casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
- During DRY DAYS an official public holidays NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM
- The price mentioned on this tour is not applicable for a New Years Eve program offer
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.