Private Eagle's Nest and Berchtesgaden Tour
Having a professional local guide and a luxury private vehicle ensures to save time and get the maximum out of a full day private sightseeing tour to the Eagle's Nest, the Obersalzberg region and Berchtesgaden. Be ready for pickup at 10.00 am at your Salzburg hotel. Make yourself comfortable in your luxury touring vehicle and experience the beautiful landscape that the famous Bavarian Mountains have to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional local private guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by luxury private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Eagle's Nest: bus and elevator EUR 16.50 p.p.
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - The Eagle's Nest
- Entry/Admission - Bunkeranlage
- Entry/Admission - Dokumentationszentrum Obersalzberg
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Berchtesgaden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
Having a professional local guide and a luxury private vehicle ensures to save time and get the maximum out of a full day private sightseeing tour to the Eagle's Nest and Berchtesgaden. Be ready for pickup at 10.00 am at your Salzburg hotel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Eagle's Nest, dokumentatIon Obersalzberg, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
Experience the very senic drive on the original road from the Obersalzberg Region to the Eagle's Nest. You will have 2 hours at the Eagle's Nest, time to get many ever memorable pictures and maybe also having lunch at the Eagle's Nest terrace overlooking the entire Bavarian Mountains. The very scenic view to the Bavarian Mountains, the King’s lake (Koenigssee) and the surrounding area of Salzburg will be an everlasting memory of your Austrian holiday.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bunkeranlage, Hintereck 2 Hotel Zum Turken, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
Bunkers at Hotel zum Tuerken (when opended, private), Hitler's Berghof Ruins, Obersalzberg region with WW II locations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dokumentationszentrum Obersalzberg, Salzbergstr. 41, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
The Dokumentation Obersalzberg is a place of guided learning and remembrance designed by the Institut für Zeitgeschichte Munich-Berlin on behalf of the Free State of Bavaria.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Schloss Berchtesgaden, Schlossplatz 2, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
Visit Berchtesgaden with the Palace Berchtesgaden and its beautiful town center. Time to end your day at the Bavarian Alps in a typical Bavarian Inn or Coffee house. The tour concludes with a drop off at your Salzburg hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel and private address (airbnb etc.) in Salzburg, if your address is not in the list, than just mention it an we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.