Private Early Bird Vatican and St Peter's Basilica Tour: Hotel Pick-up Drop-off
Are you planning your once in a life time Vatican experience? This is hands down the best Vatican Tour!
Our early bird tour options will allow you to enjoy the Vatican treasure before the crowd!
After hotel pickup, travel to the Vatican. Enjoy a fascinating tour and an interactive experience with a passionate tour guide who will animate the history of the magnificent artwork and cater to your personal interests.
During your visit, see one of the world’s finest collections of sculptures, carvings, frescoes, and paintings.
The main attractions included in the tour will be the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
According to the starting time you will select (7:20AM or 7:45AM) the the order in the itinerary will be different to avoid possible queues!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet and greet service at your hotel/accommodation
- Professional Licensed Blue Badge Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup with Sanitized Vehicle (centrally located hotels. Within Aurelian Walls)
- Priority Access (before the regular Early Morning Crowd - if Prime Option 7:20AM selected)
- Raphael Rooms
- Sistine Chapel
- Hotel Drop Off Service (if Prime Option 7:20AM selected)
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
With our Prime Tour, we get you inside the Museums before the regular Early Morning crowds, bypassing those already waiting in line for the Vatican doors to open - You'll really feel like the Popes Special Guest as you stroll right past everyone who has a Standard Early Morning Vatican Tour.
Watch the Vatican Museum Galleries slowly come to life before their day starts.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Cortile della Pigna, Vatican City Italy
The Courtyard of the “Pigna”, created from the 16th century area of the “Belvedere”
Pass By: Stanze di Raffaello, Viale Vaticano, Vatican City Italy
The Raphael Rooms, where you will admire Raphael's most famous frescoes and learn about his rivalry with Michelangelo.
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Enjoy the breathtaking Saint Peter's Basilica, shrine of Christianity and Art. You will marvel at the Priceless Pietà, by Michelangelo, and stop by the venerable tomb of Saint John Paul II & Pope Karol Wojtyla.
The Pietà (1498–1499) is a work of Renaissance sculpture by Michelangelo Buonarroti, housed in St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: La Pieta, Chapel of the Pieta Basilica Di San Pietro, Vatican City Italy
The Pietà is a work of Renaissance sculpture by Michelangelo Buonarroti, housed in St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City. It is the first of a number of works of the same theme by the artist. The statue was commissioned for the French Cardinal Jean de Bilhères, who was a representative in Rome. The sculpture, in Carrara marble, was made for the cardinal's funeral monument, but was moved to its current location, the first chapel on the right as one enters the basilica, in the 18th century. It is the only piece Michelangelo ever signed.
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel takes its name from Pope Sixtus IV della Rovere (pontiff from 1471 to 1484) who had the old Cappella Magna restored between 1477 and 1480. It is known throughout the world both for being the place where the conclave and other official ceremonies of the Pope are held (in the past also some papal coronations), and for being decorated with one of the most famous and celebrated works of art of artistic civilization the frescoes by Michelangelo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
This monumental elliptical space, enclosed by 284 Doric columns four rows deep (196m wide and 148m long), is the masterpiece of Gian Lorenzo Bernini, who laid it out during the pontificates of Alexander VII and of Clement IX.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in Rome (within Aurelian Walls)PRIME Version at 7:20AM (not available till 2022)SUMMER 2021 - Version at 7:45AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - comfortable shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair partly accessible: the tour is only available if the person in the wheelchair can do 6 flights of stairs without the wheelchair.
- Please advise if anyone in your group has mobility issues
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hands must be washed frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based gel Do not share food or drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.