Private Early Morning Tour in Vatican with Pickup
The Vatican museums are one of the world's most visited museum complexes and undoubtedly on Rome's "must see" list. Yet with long lines, crowds and its sheer scale, it is easy for people to end up overwhelmed and exhausted. Don't let that happen to you! Imagine walking through these magnificently adorned halls without the noise of thousands bustling tourists and when only 10% of the usual crowds are present; It's almost like having the place to yourself!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Special "early morning" admission tickets
- Licensed tour guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transfer with English-speaking driver and luxury transportation
- Headsets to hear your guide
- Complimentary bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Transfer back to accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
This tour allows you to enjoy an infinite number of masterpieces like Michelangelo’s “Pietà” and Raphael’s “School of Athens”. All this with absolute calm and peace without being stressed out by huge crowds pushing you around during normal visiting hours. You will be one of the first visitors to enter the Vatican, early in the morning, when only 10% of the usual crowds will be present!
After the complimentary pick-up from your accommodation, you will skip the long lines, with your early morning admission ticket, and access directly the metal detector control. The tour will begin in a gorgeous panoramic terrace that offers a stunning view of St. Peter’s dome overlooking the Vatican gardens; the perfect spot to take a great picture! Your private guide will then walk you through all the highlights of the museums which include masterpieces and artifacts from different cultures and civilizations.
You will visit the Pio Clementine museum, You will gasp at the length of the enormous Tapestry Hall, then, through the Hall of the Painted Maps, you will enter the Sistine Chapel whose impact in history, religion and visual arts has no equal in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Stand for at least 10 minutes and gasp at one of the greatest masterpieces done by mankind: The Sistine Chapel.
Michelangelo's ceiling and "Last judgement" are surely the highlights.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
At last, through a special door, available only if accompanied by a licensed tour guide, you will reach the largest Catholic church in the world: St. Peter’s Basilica. Once you enter, the greatness of the structure and care of details will overwhelm you. This is where Michelangelo’s sculpture “Pieta” is kept and the tombs of the popes including St. John Paul II’s and St. Peter the Apostle.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and its address. The time will be at 08.50 AM approxmatively, due to the traffic conditions you could wait 5 - 10 minutes more
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please allow 5-10 minutes of waiting time for pickup in case of traffic. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- The Audio headsets will be provided only if there are minimum 8 people in the group.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.