Private Educational tour to perfume and essence factory
Learn and enjoy in this private educational tour how perfumes and essences are made, its history in ancient Egypt. Watch and wow at the making of fancy glass bottles, you will even have a small complimentary one.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 hours class in perfume making
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation by your guide/representative (pickup time is flexible, please specify at the time of booking).
Then you will be transferred by a private, modern a/c vehicle to the essence factory, first of all you will watch a live demonstration of the making of fancy glass bottles, then you will start your class that is given by a professional, enthusiastic local guide who speaks your language of preference, he will give you a detailed history about perfumes and essences in ancient Egypt and their importance for ancient Egyptians whether for mortal reason or immortal (inner energy and sacred geometry), then you will smell a large variety of essences, some of them are only made in Egypt and not exported.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel/accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your Residence in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.