Private Emilia Romagna Food Tour from Milan
From succulent Parma harm to rich Parmesan, discover the Emilia Romagna region’s finest gourmet products on a private half- or full-day tour from Milan. Choose to drive yourself or to have a driver chauffer you, then set off to discover the region’s culinary secrets. Learn about artisanal production methods with visits to a cheese dairy and a Parma ham producer, and savor a delicious lunch at a wine cellar. On the full-day tour, you'll also savor the unique flavor of aged balsamic vinegar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if car and driver option selected)
- Expert guide
- Professional driver (if car and driver option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned driver (if car and driver option selected)
- Cheese tasting
- Lunch with wine
- Balsamic vinegar tasting (if full-day option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello di Torrechiara, Strada del Castello, 43013 Torrechiara, Langhirano Italy
Short stop for unforgettable pictures of the castle.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Roadhouse Restaurant Parma, Viale delle Esposizioni, 3/A, 43122 Parma PR, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For the self-drive option, please meet your guide in Parma (address provided in your booking confirmation). The guide may come in your car, or will be driving her/his own car and you would follow in your car.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the locations mentioned in the program might change for availability reasons with similar ones.
- Please pay attention to the program that the tour provider will send you before the departure date through the Viator message center
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- * **Stringent Cleaning** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- * **Social Distancing** - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- * **Wellness Checks** - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- * **Our preparation!** - Emlpoyees and suppliers have followed exclusive Anti-Covid 19 classes in order to ensure that all our experiences will be perfectly safe and at the same time enjoable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.