Private Enchanted Florence Boboli Gardens Tour for Kids and Families
Are you keen on gardens in the heart of the city? Then choose the extraordinary Enchanted Gardens of Florence Tour!
Our Tour is perfect for families with kids who decide to explore the city in a different way. Through the gardens of the city, our kid friendly tour guide will present you with another perspective of Florence.
Such an idyllic atmosphere will enchant and relax the whole family!
Recommended in spring for the beautiful flowering of the wisteria tunnel, the tour is feasible in the other months of the year thanks to the breathtaking views of Florence.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kid-friendly Professional guide
- Top rated local guide
- Entry/Admission - Giardino di Boboli
- Entry/Admission - Villa Bardini
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giardino di Boboli, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Welcome to Giardino di Boboli, a historical park born as the grand ducal garden of Palazzo Pitti.
The Giardino di Boboli is one of the most important examples of a Renaissance garden organized in an Italian style. The Florentine garden has different species of plants and flowers that will enchant everyone with their colours and fragrances, and the greenery also houses a series of characteristic statues to be admired.
You will explore the Grotta del Buontalenti, an amphitheater with an Egyptian obelisk. This artificial cave is one of the most valuable environments of the entire garden of Boboli, a true masterpiece of Mannerist architecture and culture.
Then you will be pleasantly surprised by the panoramic view of the Florentine countryside that you can admire from the Giardino del Cavaliere. With our guide, you will also see a small room in the Porcelain Museum, containing collections of porcelain from the most important Italian and foreign manufacturers.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Stop At: Villa Bardini, Costa di San Giorgio 2, 50125, Florence Italy
Linked to the Giardino di Boboli, you will find the Giardino di Bardini, with four hectares of forest, characterized by gardens and orchards, flanked by the medieval walls of the city.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza de' Pitti, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Villa Bardini, Costa S. Giorgio, 2-4, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Masks are not required for children up to 6 years of age, however it is recommended to use them. Due to security checks, entry into museums and cultural areas can take longer, even with skip-the-line tickets.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.