Private Enjoyable Hue City Tour - Bike Ride at Thuy Bieu Village - Boat Ride on the Perfume River - History - Culture - Cooking and Massage
Hue is famous for not only the rich legacy of the Nguyen Royal Dynasty but also its peaceful village like atmosphere. Guided by a friendly knowledgeable guide, you will be shown to beautiful royal architectural monuments, introduced to Hue famous cuisine, enjoying meditative atmosphere at all the sites, villages and local garden houses to interact with local people. Especially you will relax your feet in a nice warm foot bath with herbal leaves and some foot massage. There are various means of transport in this tour with car, bike, boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Lunch at local home
- Food bath, cooking activities
- Cold bottled water and towels
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- From 8:00 – 17:00
8:00 Meet our guide at your hotel and enjoy Hue’s typical features: peaceful, traditional and beautiful.
Transfer by car to visit the amazingly full Dong Ba market to view its full busy images and sounds in the morning.
Then transfer to visit the Imperial Citadel where the last monarchy of the Nguyen Dynasty was seated. You will have a great chance to learn about the Vietnamese history and traditional architecture as well as enjoy the meditative atmosphere of this place.
After that, visit the Xuan Vien Tieu Cung garden house in the famous Phu Mong village owned by an old lady and learn about the typical garden house in Hue.
10:30 Then transfer to visit the serene Thien Mu pagoda which is the symbol of Hue, described in many poems, paintings, books, artworks of Hue.
11:30 Then take a boat ride on the Perfume River to Luong Quan village. Take a short walk to Madam Loan's garden house, have fun with some cooking lessons of Hue famous cuisine. Then enjoy a nice lunch with what you have cooked and more in the natural fresh air of the garden.
After lunch, enjoy some foot massage and soaking your tiring feet in pleasantly warm herbal water for relaxation.
14:00 continue with a nice bike tour around the authentic exuberant Thuy Bieu village which is very famous for delicious pomelos. You will experience the typical peacefulness of the city of gardens of Hue. Stop on the way to visit a village temple, places where they make paintings, incense sticks etc.
15:30 Finally transfer by car to visit Tu Duc tomb, one of the most beautiful tombs in Hue with beautiful architectures and landscapes.
17:00 Transfer by car back to the hotel for resting.
Departure Point :Centrally located hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Return to original departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.