Private Ephesus tour from Izmir Airport
Enjoy a full day, private guided tour that combines ancient Roman and Biblical history in the Ancient City of Ephesus, House of the Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Pickup from Izmir Airport
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
This private tour will allow you to understand the typical life of the Romans.
Walk on the streets that Apostle John and Paul walked, explore the Grand Theatre of Ephesus that St. Paul preached to the Ephesians. Take some amazing pictures in front of Celsus Library and explore the Roman Baths, Temple of Hadrian, Public Toilets, Marble Street, etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Feel the very peaceful atmosphere of the House of the Virgin Mary and visit the Temple of Artemis that was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Ensure a personalised experience with your experienced guide. It is a private tour, so you can spend your time in the sites as much as you wish, take pictures from the best photo opportunities that are shown by your guide and ask your questions to your private guide who will be with you entire day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Izmir Airport. Please give us your arrival times when you confirm time.Airports
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.