Private Evita and Peronism Historical Tour in Buenos Aires
Enjoy a 3-hour private tour to learn and relive the history of Eva Duarte, the woman who came from the provinces to occupy a fundamental position in Argentinean history. Learn about Peronism, the political movement led by her husband Juan Domingo Peron and visit a museum and important places. Your tour includes a professional guide and transportation. On your way to the main attractions you will drive by the most important neighborhoods of the City such as: Retiro, San Telmo, Puerto Madero and Recoleta driving through Argentina´s most important avenue: Avenida 9 de Julio.
We are granted by the safe travel seal of World Travel & Tourism Council.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Historian Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Entry/Admission - Museo Evita
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to museums (There is a USD 8 per person fee for the Evita Museum)
- Entry/Admission - Casa Rosada
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Rosada, Calle Balcarce 50, Buenos Aires C1064AAB Argentina
The Casa Rosada is the seat of the Executive Power of the Argentine Republic. The office of the president of the Nation is inside this building.
It´s located in the neighborhood of Monserrat, in front of the historic Plaza de Mayo. Its characteristic color is pink and is considered one of the most emblematic buildings of Buenos Aires. It also houses the Museum of the House of Government, with objects related to the presidents of the country.
Inside the building, one can find the "Eva Perón Room", that was used by Eva Perón as one of her offices when she presided over the foundation that bears her name. Photographs are shown that show some highlights of Eva's life and a cap that she wore at the 1949 Youth Championships.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Luna Park, Bouchard 465, Buenos Aires Argentina
The Luna Park Stadium was the place where the Colonel Juan Domingo Perón and Eva Duarte met for the first time at a charity festival on January 22, 1944
Stop At: Museo Evita, Calle Lafinur 2988 Intersecciòn Juan Marìa Gutièrrez, Buenos Aires C1425FAB Argentina
Inaugurated in 2002 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the death of Eva Perón, the Evita Museum has a magnificent exhibition that tells the intense life of Evita in an entertaining and very interesting way.
The Museum offers its visitors a journey through the history of Eva Perón, for which photographs, videos and documents of the time are used. At first, visitors are transported to the past to know the time in which the country was and the context in which Evita was involved since childhood.
Afterwards, her story is told after meeting Perón and the beginning of her social acts after becoming First Lady.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Monumento a Eva Peron, Avenida del Libertador Entre Aguero y Austria, Buenos Aires Argentina
The Monument to Eva Perón is located in the plaza located on Avenida del Libertador between Agüero and Austria, on the premises of the National Library
Stop At: Facultad de Ingenieria, Avenida Gral Las Heras 2214, Buenos Aires C1127AAR Argentina
In 1948 the Eva Perón Foundation was created and the institution's headquarters were established in that building, where it operated for seven years.
Nowadays, the building belongs to the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Buenos Aires and is considered a national historic monument.
It is made in Doric style and has an area of 46,000 m2. five floors and two basements. It has the capacity to accommodate 4300 students.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
The Recoleta Cemetery is a famous cemetery in the city of Buenos Aires. It is located in the distinguished neighborhood of Recoleta and contains the tombs of many outstanding personalities of the country. It was inaugurated on November 17, 1822.
It is one of the most popular tourist attractions of the city, famous for its numerous and imposing mausoleums and vaults adorned with marbles and sculptures. Its architectural value is a sample of the times when Argentina was an emerging economic power in the late nineteenth century, and the wealthiest families of the city began moving to the Recoleta area and building splendid pantheons in the cemetery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Eva Peron's Tomb, Junin 1790, Buenos Aires Argentina
200 meters away from the main entrance gate of the Recoleta Cemetery stands the vault of the Duarte family where five meters underground in the second basement are the remains of María Eva Duarte de Perón, the real Evita.
The vault of the Duarte was opened to receive Evita in 1974 when his remains were repatriated from Spain. Before her body had been the subject of a confusing historical episode that includes her exile in the mid-fifties and his burial in an Italian cemetery under a false name.
The vault shows an art deco trend of the thirties. Its door is made of bronze with flowers and leaves that serve as a background to a Latin cross.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel or apartment centrally located in Buenos Aires.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a kid-friendly tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.