Private Excursion Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages Day Trip from Marrakech
Discover the views of the Ourika Valley, which is nestled in the Atlas Mountains,
during this visit you will start from Marrakech to Ourika Valley and you will enjoy the beautiful canvas of winding rivers, green olive glades, citrus fruit orchards and small hamlets with the houses made of baked clay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
The Ourika Valley is a valley of the Moroccan High Atlas. It really is an ideal place for a day trip to the gates of Marrakech.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
2: Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
the jamaa el fana
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.