Private Excursion: Cavtat and Konavle from Dubrovnik
If you decide to book Private Excursion - Cavtat and Konavle you can expect great experience in exploring eastern Dubrovnik area. Your private driver will pick you up from your hotel and your excursion can start. While walking along the Cavtat promenade you will have opportunity to enjoy in local restaurants and beautiful sights. In Sokol tower you will learn a lot about history and old crafts. After sightseeing of charming Cavtat and beautifull Sokol tower your driver will drive you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- On the way from Dubrovnik to Cavtat you will stop on the lookout above the Park Orsula. After free time to take pictures of Dubrovnik, continue the drive towards Cavtat. Cavtat is located on the western shores of Konavle, 19 km southeast of Dubrovnik. Name of Cavtat is croatized form originated from the name Civitas vetus, as the residents who moved from Cavtat to Dubrovnik used to call their first habitation Epidaurus. Upon arrival in Cavtat you will have a walking tour of the town with a guide and free time to enjoy a stroll along the promenade. After free time we head to the Konavle to visit Sokol tower. Sokol tower or Sokol castle is located in the Dunave in Konavle. First written mention of the fortress is from 1391. although the fort or its precursor existed before. It is established by Bosnian nobles but it came into possession of the Dubrovnik Republic in 1420 after the sale of Konavle. After visiting Sokol tower, drive back to Dubrovnik.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Dubrovnik
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Your accommodation in Dubrovnik
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended departure time is 10am
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.