Private Excursion Day to Mindo from Quito
You will have the opportunity to enjoy this beautiful corner of Ecuador named in 1997 as the first Importance destination for bird watching in Latin America by Bird Life International with around 500 varieties of birds and approximately 1200 species of butterflies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
Leaving from Quito, where you can appreciate the impressive change of vegetation and climate, until you reach the area of the Mindo Rainforest, where you will hike in the middle of the private protected forest, crystal clear rivers and more than 400 exotic species of birds, butterflies and Orchids.
Time for lunch and return to Quito.
• Mindo, Mindo, Pichincha Province
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofQuito)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.