Private Excursion to Chakana Reserve Antisana
The Chakana is a magic reserve. On clear days the views of the snow-cape volcano of Antisana are staggering. Today we bird dry páramo looking for the amazing Andean Condor, Black-faced Ibis, and Ecuadorian Hillstar. A nearby lake holds a variety of waterfowl, including Silvery Grebe.
And with a bit more luck, you can see a spectacled bear.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to Chakana Reserve
- Private Transportation
- Private guide
- Entry/Admission - Reserva Ecologica Antisana
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reserva Ecologica Antisana, Cayambe Ecuador
On clear days the views of the snow-cape volcano of Antisana are staggering. Today we bird dry páramo looking for the amazing Andean Condor, Black-faced Ibis, and Ecuadorian Hillstar. A nearby lake holds a variety of waterfowl, including Silvery Grebe.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Inform the place or address for your pick up Airports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/9/2019 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.