Private Excursion to Ortigia Island and Caves with Aperitif
Question tour is very special because it allows you to fully enjoy the historical and geographical beauties of Syracuse and to taste the delicious rustic platter reserved for you.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Aperitif on board
- Snacks - Prosecco, Sicilian rustics and water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maniace Castle, Via Castello Maniace 51, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
Passage from the maniace castle
Stop At: Ortigia, Corso Umberto, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The private tour with aperitif will start from the bridges of Ortigia and then we will enter the "large port" of Syracuse and the beautiful alfeo seafront of Ortigia. Later we will go out of the port to circumnavigate the island and admire the monuments located along the coast. We will leave Ortigia to head towards the coast north of Syracuse to go and see the beautiful sea caves. Later we will return from the "small port" to navigate within the Ortigia canal that divides the island from the city and we will pass under the bridges to return to the starting point. The visit is guided and a historical and geographical explanation is provided. It is also possible to stop for a swim.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Fonte Aretusa, Largo Aretusa Il dio innamorato è ALFEO e non Orfeo, inoltre c'è un errore di battitura nel nome di Artemide., 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
We will see the outside of the Arethusa spring and its water
Departure Point :Via Senatore Giuseppe Maielli, 4, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.