Private Excursion to Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Landscapes
Discover the beauty of Siena and San Gimignano, traveling through the countryside of the Chianti region, with ever changing scenery of vineyards and olive trees on this full day private trip from Florence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel if centrally located in Florence
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
- English/Italian speaking driver
- Local professional Guide at your side in Siena
What's excluded :
- Guide Service in San Gimignano
- Entrance fees to the Cathedral in Siena
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Campo
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of San Gimignano
- Entry/Admission - Piazza della Cisterna
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Meet your private driver at your hotel for a beautiful excursion through the delightful hills of the Chianti countryside,with an ever-changing scenery of vineyards and olive trees.
Upon arrival in Siena, your guide will bring you on a private tour of the old city centre: walking along the small medieval streets, admiring the splendid palaces and Piazza del Campo, one of the most beautiful in the world, where you will find the Palazzo del Comune(exterior). Free time for lunch (not included).
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Torre del Mangia, Piazza del Campo 1, 53100, Siena Italy
a symbol of Piazza del Campo and one of the highest towers in Italy
Pass By: Piazza Roma 15 Castello di Monteriggioni, 53035, Monteriggioni Italy
From Siena your private driver will bring you through a panoramic road where to admire the vineyards and olive groves in the heart of the Chianti territory. Along the way you could also admire the ancient fortified hamlet of Monteriggioni, a small jewel built during the thirteenth century and embraced by its still intact walls.
Stop At: Historic Centre of San Gimignano, Piazza del Duomo 2, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
You reach then SanGimignano, another beautiful town, UNESCO world heritage, where you‘ll be given free time to visit the medieval town planning with the numerous and beautiful towers hence the name "Manhattan of the Middle Ages".
Please note that the order of the visits may change
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Cisterna, Piazza Della Cisterna, San Gimignano Italy
A stroll in the town center means discovering true jewels of art, among which Piazza della Cisterna, the Dome, Palazzo del Podestà and the Church of Sant'Agostino.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 9 am at the Hotel in Florence, if centrally located (indicate the name of the Hotel)In case the Hotel is not located in Florence city center we will arrange the pick up in a location in Florence city center to be advised.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Customers can be subject to a body temperature check. If the temperature is more than 37,5 °C, the clients are not allowed to access the Tour or Activity. Quota on the entrance to indoor and outdoor spaces: the access will be restricted in order to maintain the interpersonal distance of 1 mt.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.