Private Excursion to the Tierra del Fuego National Park With Trekking And Canoes
Discover the Tierra del Fuego National Park during a full day private tour with trekking and Canoes. This exclusive and stunning full day trip from Ushuaia, will take to the Sub-antarctic Forest scenery, located on the coastline of the Beagle Channel, in the Southwest of the province of Tierra del Fuego, Antarctica and South Atlantic Islands.
Discover the most southern lands while your private guide takes you on a short trek and canoeing into the Beagle Channel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- All necessary equipment for canoeing
What's excluded :
- National Park fees
After being picked up at your hotel by your private guide, hop on the private vehicle that will take you to Tierra del Fuego National Park. Ride towards the National Park and appreciate the nice views of the lakes, lagoons and rivers, while driving along National Route 3. Pass by the Slope of Mount Susana and witness the ancient work of the old prison's prisoners, where now the Southern Fuegian Railway is.
• Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
• Canal Beagle, Ushuaia Argentina
• Lago Roca, Tierra del Fuego National Park Argentina
• Bahia Lapataia, Ushuaia Argentina
• Tangol Ushuaia, Avenida Prefectura Naval Argentina 410, Ushuaia 9410 Argentina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; vegetarian available
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.