Private excursions for cruises
We offer guided tours adapted to customer preferences, where we show you the home of the highest peak in the country. Making your stay an unforgettable memory
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Los Balcones
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
The Teide National Park is the highest area of the island of Tenerife (in the Canary Islands) and of Spain. Declared on January 22, 1954 as a National Park, it is the largest and oldest of the national parks of the Canary Islands and the third oldest in Spain. In 2007 it was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco, and since that year it is considered one of the 12 Treasures of Spain.
In this area is the Teide volcano (in Guanche and originally, Echeyde or Echeide) which with its 3718 meters, is the highest peak in the Canary Islands, Spain and any land emerging from the Atlantic Ocean. It is also the third largest volcano in the world from its base on the ocean floor, only surpassed by Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa in Hawaii. The height of Teide also makes the island of Tenerife the tenth highest island in the world. Next to Teide is the second highest mountain in the Canarian Archipelago, the Pico Viejo with 3135 meters above sea level, both being the only Canary mountains that exceed 3000 meters in altitude.
It is also the most visited national park in Europe and currently the ninth in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa de Los Balcones, Calle San Francisco 3, 38300 La Orotava, Tenerife Spain
Casa de los Balcones or Casa Fonseca is a house of La Orotava, on the island of Tenerife in the Spanish archipelago of the Canary Islands, characterized by its balconies and interior carved wooden patio. It was built in 1632 (and culminated in 1675).
The facade is three floors, with a balcony on the top and five balconies on the second floor all made of wood. In it there is an outdoor patio with lots of vegetation.
It has a craft complex of openwork of the most important in the Canary Islands. It also has a center for teaching, promotion and dissemination of typical handicrafts so that they are not lost. These activities, teachers, museums and at the same time commercial, are the reason why she is still alive. Its artisan products for sale make thousands of people visit its many departments.
In the house of the balconies is the Handicraft of Eladia Machado, workshop of jigsaw founded in 1932. In its large rooms artisans can be seen performing the typical tasks of the draft, basketry, embroidery, etc. It has become another tourist offer in the north of Tenerife. And it offers a wide variety of typical Canarian products such as openwork, embroidery, ceramics and typical costumes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mirador de Ortuño, 38389 La Victoria de Acentejo, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
The Ortuño viewpoint is the most popular stop for those who go up or down the Teide National Park along the mountain back of Tenerife,
It is paradise for photography enthusiasts.
Views of the sea of clouds in Tenerife
On the TF-24 road, a few kilometers from the recreational area of Las Lagunetas, in the northeast of the island, the viewpoint appears, surrounded by small pine trees that frame the view. We are 1,610 meters above sea level, so you should expect intense light and very fresh and pure air. And if there are clouds, it doesn't usually matter, because they often fall below sight and create a white sea on which the island seems to be floating.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: San Cristobal de La Laguna, San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife, Canary Islands
La Laguna is a meeting place The pedestrian streets of the center are always full of life, with street musicians and hundreds of bars, restaurants and bars. Beyond visits to its stores, with sumptuous vintage items or avant-garde fashion clothes, it is very comforting to know the churches, mansions and historical buildings of this dazzling ancient city declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Muelle Santa Cruz De Tenerife, 38001 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/4/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.