Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras
We take you on this journey to discover two very important and most unique sites of the Sacred Valley: the archeological site of Maras and the salt mines of Moray.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee: 70 soles for the ruins (Boleto Turistico) / 15 soles for the Salt Mines
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Moray is an archeological site situated about 3,500 masl. The Incan ruins consist of several terraced circular depressions, which purpose is still uncertain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
They are the Salt Mines of the village of Maras, a thousands of individual salt pools on a hillside, dating back to Incan times.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.