Private Family Hike in Yosemite
Enjoy a pleasant half-day hike on a relatively gentle trail in Yosemite Valley or the High Country that will allow for excellent photo opportunities and a chance to picnic perched atop a magnificent vista point or alongside a meadow, lake or stream. These introductory hiking tours are perfect for beginners.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Customizable guided hiking tour
- Informative local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
Spend quality time with your family while hiking and learning the natural history of Yosemite National Park from our local guides. These interpretative tours combine short easy hike with outdoor educational sessions that will benefit children and parents alike. Learn about the natural world and listen to the stories of Yosemite while we take you to some of the bets photo spots in the park. We offer these introductory Gentle and Moderate Hike at a special discount to families.
Please note: Family tours are designed for families of 4 or more members.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
Select from the following hiking options:
Enjoy a pleasant half-day hike on a relatively gentle trail in Yosemite Valley or the High Country that will allow for excellent photo opportunities and a chance to picnic perched atop a magnificent vista point or alongside a meadow, lake, or stream. These introductory hiking tours are perfect for beginners. Expect to hike four to five miles with minimal elevation gains. Tours will last approximately four to five hours.
Escape from the masses and take some of Yosemite’s most scenic trails a little further. These introductory hiking tours are perfect for beginners and novice hikers. Expect to hike five to six miles with elevation gains up to 1000 feet. Tours will last approximately five to six hours.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please dress in athletic-wear
- Items recommended to bring: camera, gloves, extra layer of clothing, jacket, sunscreen, hat, snacks and water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are limited in guide availability this year due to Covid-19. Please understand if your reservation is not accepted because of this restriction.
- Please provide your hotel information so we may email you driving directions to the meeting location. Hotel pick up/drop off is not provided.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Our guides will be 6 ft from you and our group will stay 6 ft from other people on the trails. Masks are required for each person when 6 ft distancing isn't possible, when you first meet with your guide, during interpretation, rest stops, view points, & when departing after the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.