Private Family Tour to Visit Monte Albán, Alebrijes and Barro Negro
Enjoy a Private Tour with family or friends; ideal for groups of 4 to 19 people. Fall in love with incredible landscapes and take the ideal photo with plenty of time and without haste. Make a visit at your own pace with extended time if you wish, without depending on the itinerary of a mass group. During this Private Tour you will be accompanied by a guide and driver in a modern Mercedes Benz Sprinter vehicle. In addition, if you are Mexican, you can take advantage of the discounts for nationals at each site (only if applicable) such as student discount or free entry on Sundays.
We will pass by you to your hotel to visit the most emblematic places of this route such as the Archaeological Zone of Monte Albán, Arrazola (craft town where they create Alebrijes), the Ex-Convent of Cuilapan de Guerrero, Zaachila (indigenous village with multiple restaurants of typical food) and San Bartolo Coyotepec (creators of the Black Clay) to finally return to their hotel.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Monte Alban
- Entry/Admission - Ex Convento de Cuilapam de Guerrero
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte Alban, Oaxaca Mexico
On an immense esplanade at 1,940 meters above sea level, this area is formed by a large rectangular Plaza surrounded by palaces, temples, shrines, ballgame and tombs. It is part of the list of World Heritage Sites of UNESCO.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Antonio Arrazola, Oaxaca Mexico
In this place, the ingenuity of the artisans is reflected in the wood carvings of the copal, creating a fantastic zoology that is exhibited and sold in the own homes of the craftsmen with the name of alebrijes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ex Convento de Cuilapam de Guerrero, Vicente Guerrero Mexico
Majestic monastery convent of the sixteenth century where the Open Chapel stands out, the church with an unfinished basilica floor and the Ex-convent. General Vicente Guerrero was shot here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dona Rosa Studio, Calle Benito Juarez No 24 San Bartolo Coyotepec, Oaxaca Mexico
Its main attraction is the black clay pottery made by local artisans, achieving pieces of extraordinary beauty, with technique of draft and burnished. This tradition goes back to pre-Hispanic times. There is a beautiful church of the 16th century, a Museum of Ceramics and the State Museum of Popular Art.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, do not worry, we will be in contact with you before your departure to clarify where you are staying
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/8/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Disinfectant towels available in our vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.